AGILE: An Adaptive and Modular Gateway for the Intenet of Things
AGILE builds a modular hardware and software gateway for the Internet of Things with support for protocol interoperability, device and data management, IoT apps execution, and external Cloud communication, featuring diverse pilot activities, Open Calls & Community building
Main characteristics of AGILE are:
- Modular & Adaptable
- Open Source
- Deveopled based on diverse Pilots (with an open call for additional ones)
- An IoT Testbed
- A complete IoT Ecosystem
Role of Uni Passau in AGILE
Our chair is currently contributing to the design and development of the security framework for AGILE. The security mechanisms our group is going to integrate are:
- Identity Management for users, sensors, etc.
- Data provenance and Usage control for the information generated from different sensors connected to the AGILE gateway.
- Enable gradual release of the data from the gateway to external parties to improve privacy.
- Soza, R., Kiraly, C. and Parra R. J. D. Short Paper: Offloading Execution from Edge to Cloud: a Dynamic Node-RED Based Approach. In IEEE 10th International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology
and Science, CloudCom 2018, Cyprus, December 10-13, 2018, 2018. to appear pdf... bibtex ...
- Parra R. J. D. a. P. J. RAPID: Resource and API-Based Detection Against In-Browser Miners. In ACSAC 2018: Proceedings of the 34th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference, ACM, 2018. doi... pdf... bibtex ...
- Parra R. J. D., Brehm, E. and Posegga, J. When Your Browser Becomes the Paper Boy. In ICT Systems Security and Privacy Protection, pages 94-107, Springer International Publishing, 2018. pdf... bibtex ...
- Parra R. J. D. and Posegga, J. Local Storage on Steroids: Abusing Web Browsers for Hidden Content Storage and Distribution. In Proc. of 14th EAI International Conference on Security and Privacy in Communication Networks (SECURECOMM), Aug., 2018. pdf... bibtex ...
- Parra R. J. D., Schreckling, D. and Posegga,Joachim. Addressing Data-Centric Security Requirements for IoT-Based Systems. In 2016 International Workshop on Secure Internet of Things (SIoT), pages 1-10, September, 2016. doi... pdf... bibtex ...
Student Term Papers
Bachelor and Master Theses